*Thanks to my mother-in-law, Diana, for leading me to look this up. *
Gregg Braden is a best-selling author and scientist who bridges the gap between science and spirituality. Read his bio to learn more about him.
Here are just a few key points from this video…
- Don’t judge the past, but realize the old ways that got us to where we are, are no longer the way the world works.
- The lens through which we look at the world has to change, or we risk becoming obsolete.
- We’ll solve the problems of the world, as well as within ourselves, when we look at our beliefs.
- Life isn’t random. We’re deeply connected to our bodies and to the world itself.
- Competition is not the rule. It’s not a dog-eat-dog world as we’ve been told, but a system of cooperation that is the foundation for life on this planet.
- By asking ourselves “What can I share? What can I contribute to the world?”, our passion, and the gifts we offer, are what the world needs to heal and move forward.
I hope this has inspired you to think about the lens through which you’re looking at the world.
What’s the passion you’re sharing, my friendly blog reader?
I’d love to read your thoughts in the comments below.
p.s. Consider sharing your passion through a Guest Blog post here on the Daily Dose of Inspiration.
p.p.s. Thanks to Google for the image.