About a week ago on FaceBook, Neil deGrasse Tyson wrote a list of things he does that fall below his expected level of maturity. Now, I can’t seem to find that list, but it inspired me to write my own. Maybe you’ll want to write one too!!
- I sing out loud in public.
- I’ve been seen wearing a bra on my head!!
- I make magic wands and teach others to make them!
- I talk to strangers while waiting in line.
- I crouch down to bring myself to eye level when I’m talking to little kids.
- I skip through parking lots when the mood strikes
- I order iced tea when most people order a beer.
- I scooter up and down my drive-way.
- I smile and wave at people as I walk around the lake.
- I talk to dogs and cats.
- I swing my feet during board meetings.
- I watch Spongebob Squarepants.
So what about you, my friendly blog reader?
What do you do to keep yourself young?
I’d LOVE to read your list in the comments below.
Have a wonderful day!